Reach Out to More Customers with COD
If you want to take your online business to the next level then you need to include COD (Cash on Delivery) in the payment options. It is the process where customers pay for a product on its delivery. COD, the offline payment method does not require any credit or debit card or a traditional payment gateway. In a developing country like India, where digital payment network is limited to metros and big cities, COD has facilitated much of the growth of Indian ecommerce.
Why Go For COD?
An online store will consider COD option because of the following reasons:
- Poor Digital Payment Infrastructure: Inadequate digital payment infrastructure is the main reason why a majority of Indian population is so unenthusiastic about going cashless. Many people residing in rural areas are using smartphones with obsolete technology. Poor network connectivity further blinks the possibility of digital payments.
- COD is trusted by Rural Population: A recent study on ecommerce suggests that Indians rely more on cash payments. COD is preferred mainly by customers residing in villages, small towns and semi-urban areas. The logic behind this is simple. Indians residing in rural regions don’t have the latest models and software required to use the payment gateways. Their limited knowledge regarding the payment gateway functioning and poor network connectivity further worsens the situation. All these factors make COD the best option in rural India, which is a huge market.
What eKartBuilder Offers:
- Wide Geographical Reach: As discussed earlier many Indians are still using outdated smartphones that hinders digital payment system. To reach out to population residing in villages, towns and semi-urban areas, online store entrepreneurs need to rely on COD options.
- More than 20000 Pincodes Covered: With the availability of multiple logistic partners, now we can ship your products to 20000+ odd Indian codes with utmost efficiency.
- Multiple Courier Partners: There are multiple courier companies like FedEx, delhivery, Blue Dart, Ecom Express, DTDC, Aramex and many more are associated with us to get your product reach safely to your customers.
- Low Shipping Rates: Competition and availability of multiple logistic partners pave the way for low shipping charges. Rates generally depend on the sales volume. If your sales volume is higher, then you will surely get a partner with reasonable shipping rates.
- Easy and Timely Remittances: All logistic partners ensure timely shipping of delivery. Logistic companies also provide shipping status for easy tracking of products ordered by the customer.